Tawjeeh centers are intended to generate awareness about UAE labour laws among the employees. Employees and employers should be aware about the UAE labour law for the smooth running of the business. Tawjeeh centers reflect the partnership between MOHRE & private sector.
*Who should attend Tawjeeh Class??
Employees who fall under the skill levels or categories 3,4 & 5 are required to attend the class. (Unskilled category of labors)
*How long is Tawjeeh training?
The time required for Tawjeeh training section has been reduced to 25 minutes.
*What are the topics covered during Tawjeeh Section?
The main topics that are being discussed during a Tawjeeh training section are:
- – Labour contract.
- – Rights and duties of an employee.
- – Health and safety standards.
- – The UAE’s culture and laws.
- – Financial management tips.
- – Process for raising complaints in the event of non-payment of dues and misbehavior.
- – Working hours Leave days (Sick, maternity, vacation etc.)
- – Termination etc.
The person attending Tawjeeh training should bring visa page, change status and signed contract (MB page) with them.
How much does it cost?
Each employee needs to pay a training fees of 154.20/-AED in cash while visiting the training center.